Ever since I was a little girl I loved buying new books, I’d stock up at the book fair and go home and spend all night reading. I always enjoyed drinking a cup of tea and sitting on my bed with a good book. Cutting to the chase, I’ve narrowed down a few of my favorite books at the moment, this changes often because every new book I read always becomes my favorite. I’m also a huge Goodreads fan, follow me so you can stay updated on the books I’m reading, want to read and finished reading! Comment and let me know your thoughts, I’m always looking for book recommendations.
- The Little book of Hygge – Comfort, happiness and warmth is exactly how you’ll feel reading this book. You’ll love this book, you’ll learn why the Danish are one of the happiest people in the world and how you can incorporate their tips into your life.
- How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are – Since I lived in France for a while, I had to see what this book was all about, and I have to say these ladies were definitely on point. If you want to learn how the women in Paris live, read this book. P.S it’s also pretty funny.
- When Breath Becomes Air – Only read this book if you’re okay with crying after every page. Okay maybe not every page, but it’s definitely an emotional book. However, it can be very medical at times, but nonetheless, I loved every single part of it and it actually in my all time favorite books list.
- Women Who Work – I just recently finished this book and I have to stay I’m very impressed. Ivanka has written just a good book for all women especially women starting out. If you want to learn how to start a career and be successful, I suggest you buy this book you’ll learn a thing or two.
- The Sell – This might look like it’s only focused on real estate, but it’s not. Fredrik is incredibly funny and quirky and says everything straight to the point, no sugar coating. His book can help anything in sales as well as in their career. Give it a try, you’ll enjoy it.