Fall is slowly approaching and I’m so so excited because this is my absolute favorite season, even though we don’t actually get the feel of fall in Miami. One of my goals this year is to slowly minimize my life, whether that be my home, my closet, and my mind.
I started with my closet, I’ve been discarding any items that I no longer find useful and started purchasing timeless pieces with better quality even if they’re a bit pricier. I don’t know about you but I have about 100 pieces of clothing items but only stick to about 8 of them for both work and going out. I’m a very simple person when it comes to my wardrobe so outfits I wear out I can also wear to work.
- Mejuri – I bought myself the beautiful Midi Hoops to switch it up and I honestly couldn’t be happier. They’re so simple and such a classic piece.
- Victoria Secret Wireless Bra – Lifesaver is all I have to say
Minimizing my life also means I’m minimizing my beauty products. I’m purchasing items that might be expensive but will get the job done. I’m tired of buying endless drugstore products that do absolutely nothing.
- Supergoop Sunscreen – I don’t think I will ever go back to any other face sunscreen after trying Supergoop. It’s like I don’t have anything on, I absolutely love it.
- St Tropez tanning lotion – I’ve tried several tanning lotions but this by far my favorite, it gives a very natural appeal, smells good and doesn’t leave me looking streaky.
- Caudalie eye primer – I’ve been using this every single day morning and night and I’ve noticed a significant change in my under eyes. They look less tired in the morning when I wake up.
- Biolage shampoo and conditioner – I know what you’re thinking, Biolage is pricey for shampoo and conditioner but I absolutely love it. My hair feels so different since I started using it about a month ago. Totally worth the money.
- Oribe Smoothing blow out cream – Another pricey item and while you won’t see the difference right away, this product is supposed to nourish and cure split ends and dry hair. Also smells amazing!
Since I’m an early worm, I love spending the first 30 minutes of my day reading a Christian book and my bible. Below are some of the books I’m currently reading. (And if you have any recommendations please comment, I love reading.)
- Proven – Jennie Allen
- Unglued – Lysa Terkuerst
- Love Does – Bob Goff
- Deliciously Ella Recipe Book – Ella Mills